The users perform a number of tasks over their device and thus, the device memory and other resources get consumed over large scale. As a result, the users need to optimize the device. To provide as ease to the users, Norton has developed its product i.e. Norton Utilities that conducts the processes like analysis, configuration, maintenance, and optimization over the device.
Sometimes the users may face some status issues, if the users do not perform the recommended tasks on regular basis. One such status issue that arises on the Norton Utilities 16.0 or NU16 is “System Health is Low”. Thus, this article consists of the simplest procedures for obtaining the System Health with High Status using the NU16.
Steps to Fix System Health High status on their NU16 or Norton Utilities 16.0
Method 1: Execute the Clean Your Registry Feature:
- Firstly, launch the Norton Utilities 16.0 or NU16 user interface on the device.
- Now, go to the “Performance” Panel.
- And then, click the “Clean Your Registry” option.
- After this, click the “Start Scan” button to start the scanning process of the Windows Registry.
Method 2: Add the Registry Key to Ignore List:
- Execute the “Clean Your Registry” scanner on the Norton Utilities 16.0 user interface till all the Windows Registry gets repaired.
- While performing the repeated scanning, if any registry entry is repeatedly found within the scan results then, add them to the ignore list.
- To do so, select the registry entry by right clicking on it.
- And then, click the “Add value to ignore list” option from the context menu.
- After this, again select the registry file using the right click and tap the “Add sub key to ignore list” option from context menu.
Method 3: Execute the Privacy Scan & Clean:
- First of all, open the Norton Utilities 16.0 on the device.
- Here, move to the “Privacy” panel.
- And then, click the “Clean Your Windows History” option.
- After this, click the “Windows” option displayed on the left panel.
- Now, go to the “Clean Windows Settings” section of the “Windows” panel.
- And then, select the “Document History” option.
- After this, tap the “Save Choices” option.
- Here, click the “Clean All” option for cleaning the history of documents stored at multiple locations of the device.
- On completing the cleaning process, click the “Continue” button.
Method 4: Run Repair Drives:
- Open the NU16 user interface on the device.
- Here, go to the “Recovery” panel.
- And then, click the “Repair Drives” option.
- After this, select the entire drives that the users want to repair on their device.
- Now, move to the “Select Drive Operation” section and then, click the “Repair Drives” menu.
- After this, mark the checkbox displayed in front of “Perform on Reboot”.
- At last, tap the “Start” button.
Method 5: Execute Compact Your Registry:
- First and foremost, open the NU16 interface over the device.
- Here, move to the “Performance” tab.
- Now, tap the “Compact Your Registry” option.
- And then, mark the “Create System Restore Point” checkbox.
- After this, click the “Start” button.
- Once the analysis of the Registry gets successfully completed, click the “Apply” button to accept the changes.
- At last, click the “Yes” button, when prompted.
Norton Utilities 16.0 is the current version of the Norton Utilities being used by the users. To get the Norton Utilities 16.0 setup on the device, the users may visit the link www.norton.com/setup.